Compassion With Laura Landing Page (Welcome Page)
Is life just (especially if you're a caregiver) too much to deal with? Are you turning to alcohol to deal with stress? Maybe you're worried that it won't get better, in fact, you fear it will only get worse and you don't know where to turn. Keep reading to find out what I wish I had known.
- You're worried that you're not doing anything well.
- You're are exhausted.
- You don't have time for self-care.
- You go through your days in a fog of overwhelm and alcohol.
- You don't know where to turn for help that doesn't involve constant meetings.
- Your entire life has been put on the back burner.